VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium heat. Add mushrooms, green pepper and onion; saute until tender. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep warm. Increase heat to medium-high. In same skillet, heat remaining oil. Spread pasta evenly in skillet to form a crust. Cook until lightly browned, 5-7 minutes.
- Turn crust onto a large plate. Reduce heat to medium; slide crust back into skillet. Top with pizza sauce, sauteed vegetables and olives; sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning. Bake until cheese is melted, 10-12 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pasta Pizza in Taste of Home April/May 2002, p17
Reviews forPasta Pizza
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review