Pasta Ham Hot Dish
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Drain spaghetti; Place in a large bowl. Add the ham, corn, cheese, seasoned salt and onion mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring once.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 329 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 1362mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 17g protein.
Aug 3, 2017
This was a great dish to use items that I had on hand. I cut down the Velveeta and used a 4 oz. block and only had about 1 1/4 cups of cubed ham. My daughter loved and has requested that I make it again.
Jun 20, 2014
This is quite tasty. I love the creaminess of the Velveeta and the sweetness of the cream-style corn.Everyone enjoys this.
Jun 13, 2014
I was concerned about ending up with a heavy casserole, so decided to measure light on the cheese. It turned out perfect and we ended up with a much enjoyed dinner. As a further bonus, I used to microwave to finish it off (saved time and energy heating up that big oven.)
Aug 9, 2011
I thought it would be a big hit. It has all the ingrediants my family likes, but they said it was a bit too cheesy.
Oct 5, 2010
i have made this a few times with leftover ham. it's quick and easy and everyone will eat it! thanks!
Nov 16, 2009
Yum! This is a good recipe. The cream corn gave it a slight sweetness. Great to make with leftover ham. My husband and daughter like it. I will try it with ground beef too.