Pasta Crab Salad Recipe
- 4-1/2 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 package (16 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Toss with crab and vegetables. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 242 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 579mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Pasta Crab Salad
"I really appreciate people like you. I'm used to the standard meals of Hispanic food I cook for my family and in my new relationship my fiance is always randomly wanting something new so I thought I would be a few steps ahead of him since I herd he had a craving and here you are with this simple and easy yet delicious crab salad pasta mmmm mmm THANK YOU!!!!! God bless"
"Very easy and very good. Will be my go to for summer picnics."
"This is the best Crab salad I've ever tasted. I started using this recipe back in 2010 when it first appeared on the TOH website . I prepare it exactly the way the recipe states - no changes."
"I always add a couple of boiled eggs to my crab salads and a bit of sweet pickle relish. Adds a bit of oomph."
"This was really good.. My husband loved it, he said it very good for a light lunch. Just might need to make it a bit wetter when ready to serve. The salad soaked up the dressing that was put on, so much probably have to had a 1/4 more mayo and 1/4 more ranch dressing to it."