- 4-1/2 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 package (16 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/3 cup each chopped celery, green pepper and onion
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in large bowl; add the crab, celery, green pepper and onion. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing and dill. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forPasta Crab Salad
"I really appreciate people like you. I'm used to the standard meals of Hispanic food I cook for my family and in my new relationship my fiance is always randomly wanting something new so I thought I would be a few steps ahead of him since I herd he had a craving and here you are with this simple and easy yet delicious crab salad pasta mmmm mmm THANK YOU!!!!! God bless"
"Very easy and very good. Will be my go to for summer picnics."
"This is the best Crab salad I've ever tasted. I started using this recipe back in 2010 when it first appeared on the TOH website . I prepare it exactly the way the recipe states - no changes."
"I always add a couple of boiled eggs to my crab salads and a bit of sweet pickle relish. Adds a bit of oomph."
"This was really good.. My husband loved it, he said it very good for a light lunch. Just might need to make it a bit wetter when ready to serve. The salad soaked up the dressing that was put on, so much probably have to had a 1/4 more mayo and 1/4 more ranch dressing to it."