Pasta Cheeseburger Soup
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, diluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 cup uncooked small shell pasta
- Ketchup and Mustard
- In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the water, soups and relish. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; add pasta. Cook, uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until pasta is tender stirring occasionally. Drizzle each serving with ketchup and mustard.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 23, 2015
This is a delicious soup but is high in sodium. I was amazed at how much it did taste like a cheeseburger without the bun. Will make again.
Jan 23, 2013
This was an excellent recipe, it really does taste like a cheeseburger.
Jan 5, 2011
great quick soup! I added 1/2 C sour cream and 1/4 tsp of celery salt for a little extra flavor!
May 20, 2010
I love this soup, it's soooooo good. I have made it many times. If you don't add the ketchup and the mustard before serving, it's not as tasty, but I do, so it's a favorite of mine. Try it!