Pasa De Shuto
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 cups chopped vegetables (carrots, onions, green peppers, fresh mushrooms and celery)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (12 ounces) thin spaghetti, broken into 1-inch lengths
- In a large skillet, brown sausage and beef, until no longer pink; drain. Add vegetables and saute just until crisp-tender. Stir in soups, tomato sauce and spices.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Add to skillet and stir gently to mix.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 310 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 721mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 15g protein.
May 30, 2012
I made this dish for the first time. It was excellent and I will make this again. I had enough leftovers for three days worth of meals.
Aug 15, 2011
Didn't like the seasonings added. My husband said it tasted funny.
Jan 3, 2008
I use chopped parsnips as one of the vegetables because my family likes their peppery-sweet flavor. After adding the spaghetti to the meat and vegetable mixture, I sometimes pour everything into a casserole dish and pop it into the oven to keep warm.My two sons loved this dish so much while they were growing up that they often requested it, and they still do. When my younger son got his first leave from the USAF, he called to tell me to be sure to fix Pasa De Shuto for him.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.