Party Vegetable Dip Recipe
“This is an excellent dip for holiday parties; I’ve had several compliments. It’s fast to make and great-tasting, too. Enjoy!” —Amy Engle, Geneva, Nebraska
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a food processor, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 4 cups.
2 tablespoons: 131 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 296mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Party Vegetable Dip
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC