Party Vegetable Dip
This is an excellent dip for holiday parties; I’ve had several compliments. It’s fast to make and great-tasting, too. Enjoy! —Amy Engle, Geneva, Nebraska
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups 4% cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a food processor, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 131 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 296mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Party Dip in Simple & Delicious December/January 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.