"This fun snack mix combines crunchy peanuts and popcorn with a perky dill flavor, plus other seasonings," notes Darlene Smith of Brownsburg, Indiana. "Once you start munching, you won't be able to stop!"
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 10 min.
- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- 3 cups shoestring potato sticks
- 1 cup salted mixed nuts or peanuts
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- In an ungreased roasting pan, combine the popcorn, potato sticks and nuts. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 8-10 minutes, stirring once. Store in an airtight container.