- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, about 2/3 cup
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, stems trimmed and discarded
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Thaw spinach and drain thoroughly, squeezing out extra liquid. Wash parsley; pat dry on paper toweling. In food processor, chop parsley using steel blade. Add spinach and remaining ingredients; pulse until combined. Store in airtight container in refrigerator. Serve with thin wheat crackers, buttery crackers or celery and cheese sticks. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Reviews forParty Spinach Spread
"Not dairy free if it has mayo in the recipe."
"I'd give it zero stars if I could. Pease remove this recipe from the website. I found it in the print magazine and made the mistake of wasting money and time on a recipe that was not vetted. Taste of Home what were you thinking? Did anyone even try this? No more recipes from TOH for me. This went right into the trash."