- 4-1/2 cups puffed peanut butter and chocolate cereal
- 4 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 can (12 ounces) salted peanuts
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal, pretzels and peanuts. In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Immediately spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets; let stand until set, about 20 minutes. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
3/4 cup: 324 calories, 19g fat (6g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 344mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.