Party Fruit Punch
Field editor Anna Minegar of Zolfo Springs, Florida mixes three refreshing juices with ginger ale for her pretty party-perfect Fruit Punch.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 2 quarts
- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups sweetened pink grapefruit juice drink, chilled
- 3 cans (12 ounces each) ginger ale, chilled
- In a punch bowl or pitcher, combine the juices. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice.