VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups sweetened pink grapefruit juice drink, chilled
- 3 cans (12 ounces each) ginger ale, chilled
- In a punch bowl or pitcher, combine the juices. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice. Yield: about 2 quarts.
Originally published as Fruity Punch in Taste of Home June/July 2006, p53
Reviews forParty Fruit Punch
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 22, 2010
"This is a lovely summertime drink. Very refreshing on a hot summer afternoon and not too sweet, which is a big plus!"