Party Cracker Dip
“I make this dip to serve at home or take to parties. I'm always asked for the recipe, so now I set several copies alongside the dish. Only takes 5 ingredients and 10 minutes!” Sue Harville - Orange City, Florida
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (5 ounces) blue cheese spread
- 1 jar (5 ounces) pimiento cheese spread or sharp American cheese spread
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and cheese spreads until blended. Stir in red onion and garlic powder. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (cheese mixture will be soft). Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 170 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 326mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Party Cracker Dip in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009