- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 4 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 cups instant rice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a small saucepan, bring water, onion, butter and bouillon to boil. Stir in rice and parsley. Remove from the heat. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forParsleyed Rice Pilaf
"Found this recipe accidentally! Will be making for dinner tonite. Substituting Mrs. Dash seasoning for chicken bouillon. Caption mentions using instant rice, however, list of ingredients say Minute rice. I do have instant brown rice, so may perhaps use that. Giving some thought to it today. Thank you for sharing recipe!!"