Parsley Tortellini Toss
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1-1/2 cups cubed provolone cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain. Place in a large bowl; add the next eight ingredients.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 257 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 417mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 15g protein.
May 21, 2017
This sounded good but I don't know. It's almost like these ingredients didn't belong together. If I made it again there would be quite a bit of changes.
Jun 28, 2012
This makes a huge salad! Takes awhile to make but well worth it!
Jun 5, 2012
I've made this twice now. Everyone loves it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.