Parsley Tortellini Toss
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1-1/2 cups cubed provolone cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain. Place in a large bowl; add the next eight ingredients.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 257 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 417mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 15g protein.
May 21, 2017
This sounded good but I don't know. It's almost like these ingredients didn't belong together. If I made it again there would be quite a bit of changes.
Jun 28, 2012
This makes a huge salad! Takes awhile to make but well worth it!
Jun 5, 2012
I've made this twice now. Everyone loves it!