- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1-1/2 cups cubed provolone cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons cider or red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain. Place in a large bowl; add the next eight ingredients. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients and shake well. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews forParsley Tortellini Toss
"This sounded good but I don't know. It's almost like these ingredients didn't belong together. If I made it again there would be quite a bit of changes."
"This makes a huge salad! Takes awhile to make but well worth it!"
"I've made this twice now. Everyone loves it!"