Parsley-Stuffed Flank Steak
A simple cheese and parsley stuffing adds flair to ordinary flank steak. I make this entree often. —Tami Dristiliaris, Dracut, Massachusetts
- 1 beef flank steak (2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1. Butterfly the flank steak, cutting horizontally from a long side to within 1/2 in. of opposite side. Open and place on a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil (about 18 in. square). Sprinkle parsley, garlic and cheese over meat to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up tightly jell-roll style, starting with a long side. Wrap tightly in foil.
- 2. Place in a 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°). Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC