- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted vegetables
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, parsley, green onion, mustard, onion powder, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with assorted vegetables. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Reviews forParmesan Yogurt Dip
"I changed a lot of things in this recipe and now this really tastes better. I added: 2-3 Teaspoon chives, finely minced; 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning (which is low sodium); 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard; 2 teaspoons onion powder ; 2 teaspoons garlic powder; 1/4 teaspoon salt; 1/2 teaspoon pepper. I also changed the yogurt to plain Greek yogurt - much better choice. For the sour cream I used full fat as it's better for you than the reduced or low fat. I did not change the 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese however. The calories were raised to 50 for 2 Tablespoons but it is still lower than most ranch dressings and at least now it tastes good."
"Next time I will cut the mustard in half- it was a little over powering. A nice alternative to fattening dips or low fat versions that just aren't tasty. But it doesn't taste like ranch at all like the description implied."
"I must be missing something..why are you taking this to the airport??"
"Sounds good, but with the 3 oz. liquid limits you won't get this past security."