Parmesan-Walnut Bubble Bread
The ladies in my home state of Indiana use to make all kinds of lovely bubble breads because they're easy to make and look great. I created my own recipe because when I make a loaf it always reminds me of home.—Lori McLain, Denton, Texas
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 3 tubes (16.3 ounces each) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-3/4 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut biscuits into quarters; place in a large bowl. Drizzle with butter and toss to coat. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; sprinkle over biscuits and toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve warm.
Originally published as Parmesan Chive Walnut Bubble Bread in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2014