Parmesan Truffles Recipe
These individual Parmesan cheese balls start with a base of whipping cream and garlic. Rolling them in minced parsley lends a festive holiday color. —Melissa Zawaduk, St. Albert, Alberta
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Additional grated Parmesan cheese and/or minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring cream and garlic just to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; stir in cheese, 1/2 cup at a time, until smooth.
- 2. Transfer to a bowl; cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm. Shape into 3/4-in. balls; roll in additional cheese and/or parsley. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 truffle (calculated without crackers and additional cheese): 37 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 70mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Parmesan Truffles
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC