- 1-1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews forParmesan Salad Dressing
"This was good, a nice change from the traditional dressings. I will reduce the Worcestershire sauce just a bit more.I did reduce the servings to 24 or about 4 cups.1 1/2cups buttermilk; 1 cup mayonnaise; 4ounces (1/2cup) sour cream; 3ozs (between 1/3 & 1/2cup) grated Parmesan cheese; 1tablespoon Worcestershire sauce; 1tablespoon minced chives; 1/2teaspoon ground mustard; 1/2teaspoon minced garlic; 1/4teaspoon salt; and 1/4teaspoon pepper."
"Any way you can reduce this recipe to a normal size? I Broke it down but did have odd measures such as 1/6. It is fairly thin and I wonder if reducing it that much changes the consistency. It taste great and I will definitely make it again."