- 3 large potatoes (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt, divided
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan and Romano cheese blend, divided
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut each potato lengthwise into eight wedges; place in a large bowl. Add oil, garlic, thyme and 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt; toss to coat.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer potatoes to two greased baking sheets. Set oil mixture aside.
- Roast 30 minutes, turning once. Return potatoes to oil mixture. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese and parsley; toss to coat. Return potatoes to baking sheets. Roast 10-15 minutes longer or until golden brown and tender. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and seasoned salt. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forParmesan-Romano Potato Wedges
"Good flavor. The recipe timing seems a little long. Mine were done in the 30 minutes. It's a nice change of pace from the usual mashed or baked."
"These were delicious! I loved the flavor combinations. I will definitely be making these again and again!"
"My family really enjoyed these potatoes, a great change of pace!I will be making these agin soon!"
"These were a nice change from the regular old salt and pepper oven fries that I normally make. I made exactly as written and everyone enjoyed them. The only thing I would do differently is take out the thyme, but that is purely a personal preference. I served these with the Oven Barbecued chicken (also from TOH), and they paired beautifully together."
"Really enjoyed these! I put the potatoes in the oven with the olive oil and everything. I didn't quite follow the recipe insofar as using a slotted spoon to transfer to a baking sheet and then cook them. I wanted to make sure I had some crispy potatoes and it worked out well! Thanks for the recipe!"
"My family really enjoyed this chunky, tasty bites."
"easy with flavor."
"Potatoes were too tender at the 30 minute mark and fell apart while transferring to the bowl. Put them back in the oven in a mush pile. It would probably be easier to just make baked potatoes and use the ingredients as the topping."
"Delicious!! I bake potatoes often and this will be added to the rotation. I've also dusted them with seasoned salt for a different taste."