- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place asparagus in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese, lemon-pepper and salt.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forParmesan Roasted Asparagus
"My son asked if we could have asparagus this way every time. Not sure there is more to say! Except I adjusted the cooking time because my asparagus was thin rather than thick. I also added more Parmesan when it came out of the oven. Definitely a keeper.*Volunteer Field Editor"
"This was delicious. easy to put together and great as a side dish for almost anything! I'm going to try it in a grill basket this summer. When I was putting it together, I realized I was out of lemon pepper seasoning, so just substituted a little fresh lemon juice, pinch of kosher salt and freshly ground pepper. I will definitely make this again - and make sure I have the lemon pepper next time!"
"Super easy, came together with no muss or fuss. LOVED how simple it was, my 12 year old made it with almost no supervision! A keeper for us, definitely!"
"I made this last night and it was gone in no time. We loved the addition of the lemon pepper seasoning! I will be making this often!"
"Love it this way."
"My son loves it this way!"
"These were super easy and delicious. They made a beautiful presentation on a pretty platter."