Whether you need a quick gift idea or yummy munchies for movie night, we've got you covered with this cheesy twist on regular popped popcorn. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Featured In: 55 Snacks for Your March Madness Party
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- Mix first four ingredients. Drizzle butter over popcorn; toss with cheese mixture. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Party Time Popcorn in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013, p8
Reviews forParmesan Ranch Popcorn
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 16, 2017
"I like trying new flavors for popcorn. Love the cheese and ranch together."
Reviewed Jun. 25, 2015 Edited Oct. 27, 2016
"Great popcorn snack for movie night"