Parmesan Potato Rounds Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 4 medium red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place half of the potatoes in a greased 2-qt. or 11x7-in. baking dish. Top with onion and remaining potatoes; drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown and tender.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 194 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 366mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Feb 26, 2014
These potatoes are tasty and easy to make. They would go with breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It took longer to cook than the stated time; however, that could be a difference in the potatoes purchased.
Sep 25, 2012
Quick and easy to prepare and cook. Very tasty! A nice change of pace. I was generous with the garlic powder and pepper. I think they'd also be good as breakfast potatoes or as a brunch side dish.
May 26, 2012
I make these a lot I really like flavor the onions and garlic add.
Jan 31, 2011
This was so good I'm still thinking about it. I'd had this recipe for years and didn't make it until last night. I wish I'd made it sooner. Yum!
Apr 28, 2010
Very easy to make and tasty too.
Oct 19, 2009
I'm always looking for potato recipes that don't require peeling and this one is a keeper. My family loved them!
Sep 6, 2009
This recipe sounds terrific, and I look forward to making it...soon!
Feb 21, 2009
There are excellent...a go-to when I'm short on time to prepare dinner!
Jan 15, 2009
How could something so simple taste so delicious? Takes no time to put together...this one definitely will be repeated.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.