Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2/3 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding onions during the last 2 minutes of cooking time. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper until smooth; stir in pimientos. Drain pasta; add to cream cheese mixture and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 284 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 290mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 19, 2019
It's a keeper for something different
Jul 2, 2017
I didn't really like the flavor at first but I increased the Parmesan to about 1/4 cup and it was really good.
Mar 28, 2011
Interesting and different side dish from what I usually make... Will definitely have it again!
May 9, 2010
I made this on May 9, 2009 and it tastes really good. I will be making this again.