- 2/3 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding onions during the last 2 minutes of cooking time. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper until smooth; stir in pimientos. Drain pasta; add to cream cheese mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forParmesan Orzo
"I didn't really like the flavor at first but I increased the Parmesan to about 1/4 cup and it was really good."
"Interesting and different side dish from what I usually make... Will definitely have it again!"
"I made this on May 9, 2009 and it tastes really good. I will be making this again."