Parmesan Onion Wedges
“I like to substitute these soft, oniony wedges for Italian bread when I serve spaghetti," writes Diane. "They're also the perfect accompaniment to soup or salad.”
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a small bowl, stir biscuit mix and milk just until moistened. Turn onto a floured surface; gently knead 6-8 times. Roll out to an 11-in. circle; transfer to a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Build up edges slightly.
- Combine the cheese, onion and mayonnaise; spread over dough. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges; serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.