This is a delicious twist on the usual baked potato. It is great for summer "cook outs" because the potatoes can be added to the grill while your meat is cooking. This is also great take along side dish because each potato is individually wrapped in foil. It is easy to double or triple for more people.
Recommended: 20 Ways to Make Potatoes on the Grill
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 pounds medium potatoes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Scrub potatoes; cut into 1-in. cubes. Place potatoes and water in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring once. Drain. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- Place on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan-Onion Potato Packets in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p43
Reviews forParmesan-Onion Potato Packets
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review