Parmesan-Onion Potato Packets Recipe
This is a delicious twist on the usual baked potato. It is great for summer "cook outs" because the potatoes can be added to the grill while your meat is cooking. This is also great take along side dish because each potato is individually wrapped in foil. It is easy to double or triple for more people.
- 1-1/2 pounds medium potatoes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Scrub potatoes; cut into 1-in. cubes. Place potatoes and water in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring once. Drain. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- 2. Place on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly.
- 3. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup: 164 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 315mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Parmesan-Onion Potato Packets
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC