Parmesan-Onion Potato Packets
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Grill: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds medium potatoes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Scrub potatoes; cut into 1-in. cubes. Place potatoes and water in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring once. Drain. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- Place on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 164 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 315mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Jun 23, 2018
These potatoes were easy to prepare and delicious. I found I had to cook them 5 minutes longer than instructions, that could be difference in grills. Vi prepared these with Taste of Home Grilled Bourbon Chops. Which I also recommend.
Jan 6, 2013
Jul 7, 2012
Quick and easy to put together. A keeper.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.