- 8 ounces wide noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Place in a bowl. Immediately add remaining ingredients and toss well. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forParmesan Noodles
"I made this as a side dish and the kids loved it. I made it with whole wheat spaghetti to maje it healthier and added 2 tablespoons of sour cream for the creamy texture."
"Needed something to add more creaminess to it. Next time I will probably add a little evaporated milk or cream to it. I also added some fresh garlic to it."
"I also add cream cheese to the noodles just to coat them. I don't use the garlic as my husband doesn't like it."
"I add 2 Tbls. of Cream/Evaporated Milk& a 1/2 cup of un~salted Almonds on top.A re~creation of a side item orginally called,"Noodles Almadine"."
"Any size noodle can be used. My family members especially like fine noodles or broken vermicelli."