Parmesan-Herb Dinner Rolls
I teach special needs students and have designed a culinary program for them. These tasty rolls are easy to do and often requested. —Christina Haselman, Miller City, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + rising Bake: 15 min.
- 12 frozen bread dough dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Place rolls on a greased baking sheet; thaw, covered, in refrigerator overnight or at room temperature 2 hours.
- In a small bowl, mix cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning and dill. Brush rolls with butter; sprinkle with cheese mixture. Cover loosely with plastic wrap; let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack; serve warm.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Herb Dinner Rolls in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2015