Parmesan-Herb Dinner Rolls
I teach special needs students and have designed a culinary program for them. These tasty rolls are easy to do and often requested. —Christina Haselman, Miller City, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + rising Bake: 15 min.
- 12 frozen bread dough dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Place rolls on a greased baking sheet; thaw, covered, in refrigerator overnight or at room temperature 2 hours.
- In a small bowl, mix cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning and dill. Brush rolls with butter; sprinkle with cheese mixture. Cover loosely with plastic wrap; let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack; serve warm.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.