I teach special needs students and have designed a culinary program for them. These tasty rolls are easy to do and often requested. —Christina Haselman, Miller City, Ohio
Recommended: 20 Recipes for Homemade Rolls
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 12 frozen bread dough dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Place rolls on a greased baking sheet; thaw, covered, in refrigerator overnight or at room temperature 2 hours.
- In a small bowl, mix cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning and dill. Brush rolls with butter; sprinkle with cheese mixture. Cover loosely with plastic wrap; let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack; serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Parmesan-Herb Dinner Rolls in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p50
Reviews forParmesan-Herb Dinner Rolls
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 2, 2017
"How easy is this with frozen dough and I absolutely love dill - this is a winner for me"