Parmesan Ham Appetizers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 1-1/2 dozen
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 pound deli ham, finely chopped
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 unsliced loaf (1 pound) Italian bread
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, ham and garlic powder until blended.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise; spread with the cream cheese mixture. Cut into 1-1/2-in. slices. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until topping is lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 412 calories, 20g fat (11g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 1091mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 17g protein.
Oct 8, 2011
This is my go to recipe for sunday evening company. Very easy to use with left over dinner rolls from lunch. Super good!
Feb 20, 2010
Made this for Italian day at work, served with spaghetti sauce for dipping. It was very good. I didn't chop the ham, just layered it on the bread that I had spread with the cream cheese/parmesan cheese/garlic powder mixture. Delicious; left you wanting more. Would be great for lunch cut into larger portions. Very quick and easy to make. Plan on making it again for company this weekend.