- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 pound deli ham, finely chopped
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 unsliced loaf (1 pound) Italian bread
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, ham and garlic powder until blended.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise; spread with the cream cheese mixture. Cut into 1-1/2-in. slices. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until topping is lightly browned. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forParmesan Ham Appetizers
"Made this for Italian day at work, served with spaghetti sauce for dipping. It was very good. I didn't chop the ham, just layered it on the bread that I had spread with the cream cheese/parmesan cheese/garlic powder mixture. Delicious; left you wanting more. Would be great for lunch cut into larger portions. Very quick and easy to make. Plan on making it again for company this weekend."