Parmesan Fish Fillets
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine egg substitute and milk. In another shallow bowl, combine cheese and flour. Dip fillets in egg mixture, then coat with cheese mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 196 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 279mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 4, 2011
This is a super quick and easy dish. I've made it with tilapia and with flounder. I prefer the flounder. I'll have to try it with the halibut fillets as another reviewer suggested.
Feb 24, 2010
I doubled this recipe and my boys(2 and 5) were asking for more when it was gone. It was easy and required very little prep.
Mar 10, 2009
great with Halabut filets