Parmesan Corn Muffins
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- In a large bowl, combine the corn bread mix, Parmesan cheese and rosemary. Add eggs and milk; stir just until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups half full.
- Bake 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 126 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 254mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Aug 17, 2012
I like this quick recipe to add "that something" to a side bread. The added flavors are mild so your not over powered by them.
Sep 14, 2009
I left out the rosemary, since my mother doesn't like it, and these muffins were delicious! In my oven, 15 minutes at 400 degrees was PERFECT! Yummmmm!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.