Parmesan Corn Muffins
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) cornbread/muffin mix
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 large Eggland's Best eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- In a large bowl, combine the cornbread mix, Parmesan cheese and rosemary. Add eggs and milk; stir just until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups half full.
- Bake 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 126 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 254mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Aug 17, 2012
I like this quick recipe to add "that something" to a side bread. The added flavors are mild so your not over powered by them.
Sep 14, 2009
I left out the rosemary, since my mother doesn't like it, and these muffins were delicious! In my oven, 15 minutes at 400 degrees was PERFECT! Yummmmm!