- 2 packages (10 ounces each) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- In a large bowl, combine the corn bread mix, Parmesan cheese and rosemary. Add eggs and milk; stir just until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups half full.
- Bake 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews forParmesan Corn Muffins
"I left out the rosemary, since my mother doesn't like it, and these muffins were delicious! In my oven, 15 minutes at 400 degrees was PERFECT! Yummmmm!"