- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 slices
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place chicken in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray; drizzle with 1-1/2 teaspoons oil. In a small bowl, mix rosemary, thyme and pepper; sprinkle half over chicken.
- In a large bowl, combine artichoke hearts, onion, wine, garlic, remaining oil and remaining herb mixture; toss to coat. Arrange around chicken. Sprinkle chicken with cheese; top with lemon slices.
- Roast 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 165°. Sprinkle with green onions. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forParmesan Chicken with Artichoke Hearts
"I find Artichokes tasteless so I used Broccoli, Very good!!"
"I love artichokes so I gave this a try. It's pretty good. Will make again."
"This made my home smell wonderful while it was cooking! I am not a big garlic fan, but I did use some minced garlic when I made this (very little, probably less than a 1/2 tsp.). The recipe was still good. I served this over a cup of linguine pasta and added some salt, pepper and extra grated cheese to the top. Delicious!"
"I found this to be rather bland. I also couldn't find water-packed artichokes in my store, so used some in brine, but that seemed to work fine. This wasn't bad, just wasn't as flavorful as I hoped."