"I have three young children, so I rely on meals that are quick and easy," relates Renee DePriest of Harrisburg, Illinois. These tender patties with pasta, spaghetti sauce and cheese are family-pleasers and simple enough for kids to help prepare.
Recommended: 75 Delicious Ways to Eat Corn on (and off) the Cob
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 frozen breaded chicken patties
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 4 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- Place chicken patties in a microwave-safe 11x7-in. dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4 minutes. Top with spaghetti sauce and cheeses. Cover and cook 4-5 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve with spaghetti. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Chicken Patties in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p41
Reviews forParmesan Chicken Patties
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review