Parmesan Chicken Pasta Skillet
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 packages (4.3 ounces each) Parmesan cheese pasta sauce mix
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Prepare pasta mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the chicken, mushrooms and green beans in oil over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain. Add to pasta and sauce. Stir in tomato.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 528 calories, 21g fat (8g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 786mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 33g protein.
Jun 21, 2013
It had good flavor but the green beans were not tender enough and felt the tomatoes added a weird texture and flavor that didn't belong.
Aug 28, 2012
This was really bland and tasteless. I needed to add quite a bit of salt and pepper to make it edible.