Parmesan Chicken Fingers
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Bake: 15 min.
- 1-1/4 cups buttermilk, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 5 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1/2 cup buttermilk and pepper sauce; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- For dipping sauce, in a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, onion powder, garlic powder and remaining buttermilk until blended. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- In another resealable plastic bag, combine bread crumbs and remaining cheese. Drain and discard marinade. Add chicken to crumb mixture; seal bag and shake to coat.
- Place chicken in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until no longer pink. Serve with dipping sauce.
Nutrition Facts4 each: 334 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 595mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein.
Jan 9, 2015
I did not make the dipping sauce for these cuz I knew no one in my family would eat it. I just made the tenders themselves. We thought they were very bland. If I make them again, I will add some extra seasoning to them.
Mar 2, 2014
This is such an quick & easy recipe! My entire family loved it, including my picky teenager...They asked for it again tonight & I just made it Friday!
Jun 20, 2012
I would make the dipping sauce again as it was good. The chicken was very tender because of the buttermilk, however, they had little taste and were not crispy at all,
Jun 15, 2012
I make these all the time, very easy and delicious, love the dipping sauce. Whole family loves these.
Feb 16, 2010
didn't get as crispy as I would've liked...maybe I didn't cook them quite long enough or put too much breadcrumbs?