- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers (about 25 crackers)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Warm marinara sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with foil; grease foil.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the first seven ingredients. Cut chicken into 1-1/2-in. pieces. Dip in melted butter, then in cracker mixture, patting firmly to adhere. Place on prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and chicken is no longer pink. If desired, serve with sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forParmesan Chicken Bites
"Very good chicken bites!! I like the fact too that they are lower in carbs!! The seasonings give the breading a great flavor! I did not have walnuts, so used almond meal instead and turned out really good."