Parmesan Butter Dips
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Stir in milk just until moistened. Turn onto a floured surface; divide into 18 pieces. Roll each into a 5-in. rope.
- Pour butter into a shallow pan. Dip ropes in butter. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 120 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 277mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Jun 18, 2018
Very good recipe and fast to assemble. I followed the recipe exactly, except on half of them I added everything but the bagel seasoning blend and left the other half as is with just the parmesan. They were both delicious!
Jun 13, 2018
What a great little recipe. I did make several changes as i went through the recipe. The dough is wonderful to work with. Very soft and manageable. I put the cheese onto a plate and rolled the ropes into the cheese coating them all around. I also sprinkled them with some Italian spice mix. And I flipped them over 1/2 through baking. And for good measure I gave them another parm cheese shake while warm. Only thing needed is a bowl of tomato soup. VFE
May 30, 2018
I found this easy breadstick recipe in an older Taste of Home cookbook and wished I would've tried them sooner...they were so good! I made the full batch for the two of us and put some in the freezer to enjoy at a later date. I will definitely be making them again!