Parmesan Broccoli Bake Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until broccoli is tender. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 117 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 714mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Parmesan Broccoli Bake
"I changed the soup to Cream of Celery and it was delicious. I don't do Mushrooms."
"I used fresh broccoli which I had in my garden. I just precooked it until crisp/tender and put it in the oven to heat thru. Very good."