- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until broccoli is tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forParmesan Broccoli Bake
"I changed the soup to Cream of Celery and it was delicious. I don't do Mushrooms."
"I used fresh broccoli which I had in my garden. I just precooked it until crisp/tender and put it in the oven to heat thru. Very good."