Parmesan Broccoli Bake
"This cheesy casserole is a terrific way to dress up everyday broccoli," notes Robin Blakeley of East Syracuse, New York. "It's quick, easy and has great flavor," she assures.
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 117 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 714mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Jan 9, 2011
I changed the soup to Cream of Celery and it was delicious. I don't do Mushrooms.
Sep 27, 2009
I used fresh broccoli which I had in my garden. I just precooked it until crisp/tender and put it in the oven to heat thru. Very good.