- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1/4 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a serving bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forParmesan Bow Ties
"A family favorite!"
"I thought this was alright, but not fantastic. My husband didn't like it at all."
"Delicious, yet simple recipe. easy to fix at the last minute with so few ingredients."